After keeping our eyes peeled for a few months we are very excited to announce that we have filled the position of Client Care Coordinator/Marketing Specialist. Our newest team member will be in charge of managing the client experience, marketing, event coordination, and eventually serve in the field as a showing assistant.
We expect the spring market to be just as hectic as last year and we want to make sure we have all hands on deck to ensure our clients get access to homes they want to see as quickly as possible and ensure they get the attention they deserve. Check us out on Facebook for more information as we will be making the full announcement the week of February 20.
In other team news, we will be teaming up with Eirik Rorvig of UW Credit Union to sponsor a Happy Hour this month and are expecting to host our client appreciation movie event in early April. More info and invites will be out soon.
It’s no secret with identify with and appreciate our local K-12 teaching staff. But did you know we offer our teacher clients $500 cash back at closing? If you know a teacher looking to make a move we’d love the chance to be a part of their journey. Learn more at TheMinterTeam.com/Teacher
We Need Your Help
With low inventory we need help connecting clients to homes. If you know of anyone considering selling their home we have buyers looking for the following and would be so grateful for your help. It’s going to be another tight market and your help connecting us with people looking to sell is going to be a huge benefit to our buyer clients.
1. Under $400,000 in Oregon. Looking for 3+ bedrooms with additional space for a work from home office
2. Under $450,000 in Verona/Middleton schools. Move in ready with few repairs necessary
3. Under $225,000 in Oregon schools with 2 baths or room to add a 2nd
4. Under $200,000 with room for toys, near water, and within 30 minutes of Fitchburg
5. Under $275,000 open concept within 20 minutes of both Oregon and Downtown Madison. Move in ready
6. Under $300,000 on Madison’s westside. Looking for a home with character and that traditional near west feel
7. Under $500,000 Oregon Schools. Needs land to build storage building or have storage building already in place
8. Under $450,000 Oregon Schools. Just outside of town with acreage
9. Under $275,000 in Oregon. Prefer a ranch with lower level 4th bedroom or ability to add 4th bedroom
10. Under $350,000 in West Madison, Waunakee, or Oregon.
11. Under $275,000 in Oregon or Verona