We love our Oregon community and surrounding areas! Here are our top 5 reasons we absolutely love about living in Oregon, Wisconsin.
1. The People! We love our neighbors and the community. Each day we are surrounded by amazing people who take a lot of pride in caring for each other and supporting the community including local businesses and our schools.
2. The Schools. The Oregon School District is attractive to many families looking for a great school district. The district is forward thinking and currently in the process of building two new schools including Forest Edge Elementary School opening in Fitchburg starting with the fall of 2020.
3. Charlies on Main. The perfect place for local date night with friendly staff, great food and drinks, and a classy yet comfortable vibe. For extra fun visit the speakeasy…if you can find it. Learn more about Charlie’s HERE.
4. The Firefly. Oregon’s Living Room is the perfect place to meet with friends, catch some quiet time, get some work done, read a book, or play a game. The coffee and food are great too!
5. The Commute. It’s surprising how many people think Oregon is so far away but we feel it’s the perfect fit. With easy drives down Fish Hatchery Rd or Highway 14 you can get to Fitchburg and Downtown Madison in less than 20 minutes and without having to battle beltline traffic.